HOW TO REPLACE THE CUTTING BLADE
Note: Recommended to replace blade after 50+ cuts.
1. Remove screws using a Philips or Flathead screwdriver.
2. Remove the ski from Tape Tiger handle. On the bottom of ski there is a gap provided. Pull downward to remove ski from body.
3. Holding ski on both sides, lift back side of the blade to remove it from the ski. CAUTION: Avoid touching sharp edge of blade.
4. Insert the replacement blade into the slot of the ski. The blade is properly located when the notch in the bottom of the blade rests on the bump in the slot of the ski.
5. Replace the ski and blade back in the Tape Tiger handle. Align the holes in ski and blade with the holes in the handle and re-insert the screws and nuts. Tighten until snug. Do not over tighten to avoid cracking plastic.